Geothermal HVAC Services
A geothermal heat pump uses natural underground heat to help maintain a comfortable temperature in your home. This environmentally friendly heating and cooling method is available to consumers in Santa Rosa Beach, Alys Beach, Rosemary Beach, Freeport, Miramar, Destin, Niceville, Panama City Beach, and the surrounding areas.
How a Geothermal Heat Pump Works
A geothermal heat pump is a highly durable and energy-efficient way to keep your home comfortable. Instead of exchanging air with the environment directly outside your home, a geothermal heat pump uses a ground heat exchanger to maintain your comfort.
This system works because underground temps stay constant when the air becomes very cold or hot. In other words, a geothermal heat pump harnesses the power of nature to keep your indoor temperature exactly where you want it.
The Versatility of Geothermal Heat
You can use a geothermal pump all year long, as it keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Some geothermal heat pumps are quite basic, while others come complete with variable fan and compressor speeds so you can fine-tune your experience.
Top Reasons to Consider Geothermal HVAC
Because a geothermal HVAC system doesn’t rely on outdoor temperature, the extremes of summer and winter don’t affect its performance.
- Geothermal HVAC systems require little maintenance and are highly reliable.
- A geothermal heat pump is quieter than a regular heat pump.
- A geothermal heat pump is more durable than a regular heat pump.
- Although you pay more upfront for a geothermal heat pump, you reap the financial benefits of your investment for the life of the pump. This translates to incredible energy savings.
- Geothermal heat pumps last a long time. You will likely have yours for decades.
Interested in learning more?
Call the technicians at Coastal Breeze Heating & Cooling for additional information about geothermal HVAC systems.